Welcome to the GoSucceed! & Peckover Enterprises Inc. Privacy Promise
Last modified: January 22, 2018
Key terms used within this document can be found here.
There are many different ways you can use our services – to search for and share information, to communicate with other people or to create new content. When you share information with us, for example by creating a GoSucceed! Account, we can make those services even better – to show you more relevant content and ads, to help you connect with people or to make sharing with others quicker and easier. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We’ve tried to keep it as simple as possible, but if you’re not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, then read about these key terms first. Your privacy matters to Peckover Enterprises Inc. so whether you are new to us or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions contact us.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which services you have subscribed to, or ads you’ll find most useful.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a GoSucceed! Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card to store with your account. If you want to take full advantage of the learning and development tools we offer, you might complete a test, quiz, or learning questions. You may also choose to create a publicly visible Profile, which may include your name, photo and any other information you choose to make publicly available.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you watch a video offered through our site, visit a website that uses our services, or view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, and unique device identifiers). We may associate your device identifiers with your GoSucceed! Account.
- Log information
When you use our services or view our content, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as which videos were watched,
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as errors, which pages you visit on our site, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your GoSucceed! Account.
- Location information
When you use GoSucceed! services, we may collect and process information about your actual location. We use various technologies to determine location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors.
- Cookies and similar technologies
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a Peckover Enterprises Inc. service, such as GoSucceed!, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services we offer to our partners, such as advertising services or Peckover Enterprises Inc. features that may appear on other sites.
Information we collect when you are signed in to Peckover Enterprises Inc. or GoSucceed!, in addition to information we obtain about you from partners, may be associated with your Account. When information is associated with your Account, we treat it as personal information. For more information about how you can access, manage or delete information that is associated with your Account, visit the Transparency and choice section of this policy.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Peckover Enterprises Inc, GoSucceed!, and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like the content associated with the GoSucceed! Subscriptions you may have purchased a license for and giving you more relevant search results and ads.
We may use the name you provide for your Profile across all of the services we offer that require an Account. In addition, we may replace past names associated with your Account so that you are represented consistently across all our services. If other users already have your email, or other information that identifies you, we may show them your publicly visible Profile information, such as your name and photo.
If you have a Account, we may display your Profile name, Profile photo, and actions you take on Google or on third-party applications connected to your Account in our services, including displaying in ads and other commercial contexts. We will respect the choices you make to limit sharing or visibility settings in your Account.
When you contact Peckover Enterprises Inc. or GoSucced!, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes, improvements, or new offerings.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. One of the products we use to do this is Google Analytics. For example, by saving your language preferences, we’ll be able to have our services appear in the language you prefer. When showing you tailored ads, we will not associate an identifier from cookies or similar technologies with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
Our automated systems analyze your content (including emails) to provide you personally relevant product features, such as customized search results, tailored advertising, and leadership though articles.
When your account is provided by or linked to a third party, such as an employer, coach, association, or school they may have access to usage information, such as the progress you have made including which modules you have completed plus test, quiz, and learning question responses.
We may combine personal information from one service with information, including personal information, from other Peckover Enterprises Inc. services. Depending on your account settings, your activity on other sites and apps may be associated with your personal information in order to improve our services.
Peckover Enterprises Inc. processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. For example, you can:
- Review and update your Account activity controls to decide what types of data you would like saved with your account when you use our services. You can also visit these controls to manage whether certain activity is stored in a cookie or similar technology on your device when you use our services while signed-out of your account.
- Review and control certain types of information tied to your Account by using My Account on the GoSucceed! website.
- Choose whether your Profile name and Profile photo appear in shared endorsements that appear in ads.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences or be able to properly provide you access to products that you have subscribed or licensed from us.
Information you share
Many of our services let you share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines. Our services provide you with different options on sharing and removing your content.
Accessing and updating your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Peckover Enterprises Inc. unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Peckover Enterprises Inc. when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- With domain administrators
If your Account is managed for you by a group administrator (for example, when organizations purchase subscriptions or license our content for their staff) then the organization who provides user support to your organization will have access to your Account information (including your email and other data). Your group administrator may be able to:
- view statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding which subscriptions you are registered in, which videos you have viewed, and how much of the video has been viewed.
- change your account password.
- suspend or terminate your account access.
- access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
- For external processing
- For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Peckover Enterprises Inc. if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Peckover Enterprises Inc., our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work to protect Peckover Enterprises Inc. and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Peckover Enterprises Inc.’s employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities