Peckover Enterprises Inc., which GoSucceed! is part of, provides a subscription service that allows our members to access educational content (“GoSucceed! content”) streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TVs, computers and other devices (“GoSucceed! ready devices”).
- Subscription. Your GoSucceed! subscription will continue month-to-month until terminated. To use the GoSucceed! service you must have Internet access and a GoSucceed! ready device, and provide a current, valid, accepted method of payment, which you may update from time to time (“Payment Method”). Unless you cancel your subscription before your monthly billing date, you authorize us to charge your next month’s subscription fee to your Payment Method (see “Cancellation” below). You can find specific details regarding your GoSucceed subscription by visiting our website and clicking on the “My Account” link available at the top of the pages of the GoSucceed! website.
- Free Trials
- 2.1. Your GoSucceed! Subscription may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts for one month, or as otherwise specified during sign-up and is intended to allow new members and certain former members to try the service.
- 2.2. Free trial eligibility is determined by GoSucceed! at its sole discretion and we may limit eligibility to prevent free trial abuse. We reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold in the event that we determine that you are not eligible. Subscribers of households with an existing or recent GoSucceed! Subscription are not eligible. We may use information such as device ID, method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent GoSucceed! Subscription to determine eligibility. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply.
- 2.3. We will charge your Payment Method for your monthly subscription fee at the end of the free trial period unless you cancel your subscription prior to the end of the free trial period. To view the monthly subscription price and end date of your free trial period, visit our website and click the “Subscriptions” link on the “My Account” page.
- 3.1. Billing Cycle. The subscription fee for the GoSucceed! service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your Subscription. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid Subscription began on a day not contained in a given month. Visit our website and click on the “Subscriptions” link on the “My Account” page to see your next payment date.
- 3.2. Payment Methods. You can change your Payment Method by visiting our website and clicking on the “My Account” link. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not change your Payment Method or cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. When you update your Payment Method, you authorize us to continue charging the updated Payment Method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. This may result in a change to your payment dates. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- 3.3. Cancellation. You can cancel your GoSucceed! Subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access to the GoSucceed! service through the end of your monthly billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month subscription periods or unwatched GoSucceed! content. To cancel, go to the “My Account” page, click on the “Subscriptions” link, click on the “View” button beside the subscription you wish to cancel and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your subscription, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click “Subscriptions” on the “My Account” page. If you signed up for GoSucceed! using your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your GoSucceed! service, you may need to do so through such third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the GoSucceed! service through that third party. You may also find billing information about your GoSucceed! service by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
- 3.4. Changes to the Price and Service Plans. We may change our service plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our service plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- GoSucceed! Service
- 4.1. You must be 18 years of age, or the age of majority in your province, territory or country, to become a subscriber of the GoSucceed! service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
- 4.2. The GoSucceed! service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your GoSucceed! Subscription we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the GoSucceed! service and view GoSucceed! content. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- 4.3. You may view the GoSucceed! content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch is limited to 1.
- 4.4. GoSucceed! regularly makes changes to the service, including the content library. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of GoSucceed! content.
- 4.7. You understand that human beings tend to retain and respond better to information and ideas when presented in the form of a story. As such the GoSucceed! service will often use factual and fictional stories to communicate ideas and points. In some cases, the names, industries, and locations may be changed to protect those involved.
- 4.8. The quality of the display of the GoSucceed! content may vary from device to device and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available throughput and/or speed of your Internet connection. The minimum connection speed is 1.0 Mbps. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching GoSucceed! content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your GoSucceed! ready device.
- 4.9. Any ideas you share with us as part of a written or verbal survey or questionnaire you do so freely without expectation of compensation and grant us rights to use the ideas however we so choose. This includes, solely at our discretion, assigning or granting these rights to others.
- 4.10. The GoSucceed! system is developed by, or for, Peckover Enterprises Inc. and is designed to enable viewing of GoSucceed! content through GoSucceed! ready devices. The GoSucceed! system functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the GoSucceed! system and related third-party software.
- Passwords and Account Access. The subscriber who created the GoSucceed! account and whose Payment Method is charged (the “Account Owner”) has access and control over the GoSucceed! account and the GoSucceed! ready devices that are used to access our service. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should maintain control over the GoSucceed! ready devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password nor details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, GoSucceed!, Peckover Enterprises Inc, or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity.
- Warranties and Limitations on Liability. The GoSucceed! service is provided “as is” and without warranty or condition. In particular, our service may not be uninterrupted or error-free. You waive all special, indirect and consequential damages against us. These terms will not limit any non-waivable warranties or consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the laws of your country of residence.
- Class Action Waiver. WHERE PERMITTED UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AND PECKOVER ENTERPRISES INC. AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, where permitted under the applicable law, unless both you and Peckover Enterprises Inc. agree otherwise, the court may not consolidate more than one person’s claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- 8.2. Unsolicited Materials. GoSucceed! and Peckover Enterprises Inc. does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for GoSucceed! content and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to GoSucceed! or Peckover Enterprises Inc.
- 8.6. Electronic Communications. We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
Last Updated: 23 January 2018